Sixteen patients were diagnosed positive for COVID-19 in tests carried out today at quarantine centers in the central, Gash Barka and southern regions.
Of this number, thirteen patients come from quarantine centers in Asmara, central region; two in Omhajer, in the region of Gash Barka; and one in Adi-Keih, southern region.
In contrast, fourteen patients who received medical treatment in the Center (9) and Anseba (5) regions made a full recovery and left these establishments.
The total number of patients cured to date has thus risen to 2,173 while the number of deaths stands at seven.
The total number of confirmed cases in the country to date has risen to 2,789.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3y6Q
- NWFL Super Six: Sunshine Queens, Bayelsa Queens, draw 1-1
- Food security: the group trains 100 young Ebonyi in agro-industry
- What the domestic leagues will look like if the Super League 12 are sent off
- Congress: INEC reads anti-riot act to political parties on violence
- Osinbajo charges US on net zero emissions and access to COVID-19 vaccine
- Gasoline: no increase in the ex-depot price in May – NNPC Gasoline
- Financial autonomy: governments and stakeholders reach agreement
- British government. launches football review after Super League fury
- Lagos will create an anti-corruption commission