Seventy patients were diagnosed positive for COVID-19 in tests carried out today at quarantine centers in the southern, Gash Barka and central regions.
Of this number, sixty-two patients come from the quarantine centers of Adi-Keih (27), Mendefera (15), Senafe (7), Dibarwa (6), Adi Quala (4) and Tsorona (3) in the South region. Seven patients are from the Adibara (3), Goluj (3) and Omhajer (1) quarantine centers in the Gash Barka region, while one patient is from Asmara in the central region.
In contrast, ninety-one patients who received medical treatment in the southern region have fully recovered and have been released from these facilities.
The total number of patients cured to date has thus risen to 2,159 while the number of deaths stands at seven.
The total number of confirmed cases in the country to date has risen to 2,773.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3y61
- Guber seeker advocates innovative approaches to boost Anambra IGR
- Chibok girls always on our minds, says the presidency
- NSCDC foils jailbreak attempt at correctional facility in Ubiaja, Edo
- Edo 2020: a sports festival to never forget – MOC
- Lawan is committed to supporting the profession of surveyor
- COVID-19: Osinbajo warns against vaccine nationalism
- COVID-19: Traditional leader tells Nigerians to put fears aside and get vaccinated
- Police confirm attack on Nsukka community
- Delta to host 21st National Sports Festival