Seventeen patients were diagnosed positive for COVID-19 in tests carried out today at quarantine centers in Gash Barka and central regions.
Among these, sixteen patients come from the quarantine centers of Adibara (9), Agordat (3), Shambiqo (2), Ali-Ghidir (1) and Om-Hajer (1), in the Gash Barka region. The latest patient comes from a quarantine center in Asmara, in the central region.
On the other hand, sixty-three patients who received medical treatment in hospitals in the Gash Barka (47) and central (16) regions made a full recovery and were discharged from these establishments.
The total number of patients cured to date has thus increased to 2,833 while the number of deaths stands at seven.
The total number of confirmed cases in the country so far has risen to 3,095.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yms
- Osinbajo offers scholarship to gifted physically challenged artist
- PDP may lose 2022 governorship poll in Ekiti, Olujimi warns
- Ekiti Govt to embark on rice pyramid project, targets 1m tonnes
- NEDC initiates 35 projects in Taraba – Official
- Ex-President Jonathan says he won’t use political power to punish people
- Organisation offers free medical services to 300 widows, orphans in FCT
- Coronavirus – Zambia: COVID-19 update (April 15, 2021)
- Ekiti Govt. repositions technical colleges to boost vocational skills
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 15, 2021)