Seven patients were diagnosed positive for COVID-19 in tests carried out today at quarantine centers in Gash Barka, in the southern, central and southern regions of the Red Sea.
Among these, two patients come from the Tessenei (1) and Goluj (1) quarantine centers, in the Gash Barka region. Two other patients come from the quarantine center in Mendefera, in the southern region. Likewise, two patients come from a quarantine center in Asmara, in the central region. The latest patient comes from the quarantine center in Assab, in the southern Red Sea.
In contrast, seven patients who received medical treatment in hospitals in the northern Red Sea region (6) and Anseba (1), made a full recovery and discharged from these facilities.
The total number of cured patients thus rose to 3,280 while the number of deaths rose to ten.
The total number of confirmed cases in the country so far has risen to 3,486.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yRV
- FRSC solicits motorists’ support to minimise crashes
- Rugby Africa Women’s Sevens Solidarity Camp Tunis – Final report of the two-day tournament
- Neymar extends PSG deal until 2025
- Ogun Govt., Private Firms Empower 100 Youths
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 8, 2021)
- Okowa mourns ex-minister Aisha Alhassan
- Ogun Govt. Re-Affirms Commitment To Boost Agric Sector
- UNIBEN warns admission seekers against racketeers
- Video press release: Rugby Africa 7-a-side solidarity camp – Day 2: All matches will be broadcast live Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel