Ten patients were diagnosed positive for COVID-19 during tests carried out today in the quarantine centers of Adibara (5) and Ghirmaika (5), in the region of Gash Barka.
On the other hand, forty-two patients who received medical treatment in hospitals in the Gash Barka (40) and southern (2) regions made a full recovery and were discharged from these establishments.
The total number of cured patients thus rose to 3,273 while the number of deaths rose to ten.
The total number of confirmed cases in the country so far has risen to 3,479.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yQi
- Eid -el-Fitr: Gov. Ganduje frees 123 prison inmates
- Coronavirus – Malawi: Daily update of information on COVID-19 (May 13, 2021)
- World Bank to construct 13.16km Lagos farm roads
- Coronavirus – Ethiopia: COVID-19 cases reported in Ethiopia (May 13, 2021)
- Eid el-fitri: Cleric preaches unity, tolerance to check ethnicity
- Cargo Airport project ‘ll increase economic fortunes of Anambra- ONICCIMA
- FIFA World Report: Give Every Talent a Chance
- Diaspora voting critical to effective participation in governance – council
- Visit Rwanda and RwandAir join the Basketball Africa League as official partners