Out of these, forty one patients are from Quarantine Centers (36) and OPD Services (5) in Asmara, Central Region. Thirty two are from the Quarantine Center in Shambiqo, Gash Barka Region. The remaining one hundred thirty six are from Quarantine Centers in Senafe (78), Obel (14), Mai Dima (13), Adi Keih (12), Mai Mine (7), Adi-Quala (5), Enda Ghiorghis (4), Mendefera (2), and, Adi Koteyo (1) in the Southern Region.
On the other hand, eighty patients who have been receiving medical treatment in hospitals in the Central Region (78), and Anseba Region (2), have recovered fully and released from these facilities.
The total number of recovered patients to-date has accordingly risen to 1014 while the number of deaths stands at 6.
The total number of confirmed cases in the country to-date has increased to 1805.
- Innovative Smart Bag Redefines Menstruation Management for Refugee Girls in Uganda
- UNMISS helps restore calm and stability after recent violence in Koch
- Football progress in schools tops Benin’s agenda
- WHO launches first Mass Loss Management (MCM) training in Addis Ababa
- Coronavirus – Ghana: COVID-19 patients on admission receive WHO dignity kits
- Coronavirus: Côte d’Ivoire becomes the second African country and the first French-speaking country to receive doses of vaccine via the COVAX Facility
- UNHCR requests $ 164 million for displaced Central Africans
- Coronavirus – Uganda: COVID-19 update (February 25, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 update (February 25, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Malawi: COVID-19 update (February 25, 2021)