By Sumaila Ogbaje
Nigeria National Defense College (NDC) Commander Rear Admiral Oladele Daji congratulated the Army Chief of Staff (COAS) Lieutenant General. The quality of leadership of Ibrahim Attahiru in steering the affairs of the Nigerian army.
The commander said that Attahiru’s unique and exceptional leadership skills had led to recent successes in the fight against Boko Haram / ISWAP terrorists in the northeast and other security concerns in the country.
He said the visit was intended to pay tribute to SFOC as a member of the College Board and to brief them on his recent assumption of duties as Commander.
Daji also hinted at SFOC about NDC’s plan to embark on a world tour in Africa, Europe, America and Asian countries.
According to him, the tour will expand participants’ knowledge of the military and strategic command style of other countries with a view to boosting human capacity development in the Nigerian armed forces.
He also invited Attahiru to hand over the document of the army chief of staff to the participants of the NDC 29 course.
Responding, COAS, Attahiru congratulated the NDC commander on his appointment which he said comes with enormous responsibilities.
Attahiru revealed that he had kept abreast of the college’s development progress and assured the commander of his continued support and cooperation. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yNH
- SEC bans unregistered CMOs from operations May 31
- INEC creates additional 4,861 PUs in Lagos
- NAPTIP rescues 52 victims, arrests 4 suspected human traffickers in Kano
- SPDC’s pipeline spills 276 barrels of crude in April – Report
- Gov. Emmanuel donates N60m to families of slain policemen
- Maize farmers promise high produce, urge FG to sustain import ban
- We don’t need war in Nigeria — Ooni of Ife
- LASG to partner German firm on agribusiness
- Kano Govt to inaugurate waste recycling project, create 4,000 jobs –official