A total of 73 million industrial equipment items were connected by industrial internet platforms in China by the end of March, 2021, official data showed.
According to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology on Sunday, the number of industrial APPs exceeded 590,000 by the end of March.
Firms put the digitalisation rate in key processes at 52.1 per cent, and the penetration rate of digital tools for research and development at 73 per cent.
China will develop the industrial internet to help medium-sized, small and micro enterprises improve their capacities for making innovations, according to this year’s government work report. (Xinhua/NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3zaH
- Forum tasks FG on MSMEs growth
- Video press release: Rugby Africa Sevens Solidarity Camp: All matches will be broadcast live Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel
- APC will take over Rivers Govt House in 2023- State Chairman
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 7, 2021)
- FRSC enjoins passengers to caution reckless drivers
- Coronavirus – Daily update of the state of COVID-19 statistics in Zambia (May 7, 2021)
- Atiku mourns ex-Minister of Women Affairs, Alhassan
- Bird flu: Bauchi govt. kills about 27,000 birds to curtail spread
- Heirs Oil & Gas announces the appointments of its CEO and Board of Directors