The Comptroller General of Nigeria Immigration Service Muhammad Babandede, has tested positive to the corona virus disease, an official has disclosed.
He said: “As a top official of government he has adhered to the NCDC instructions to self isolate and undergo test. The result of the test came out positive, hence the need to make it public.”
James said that the Comptroller General is in stable condition and responding to treatment.
“The Comptroller General is active and directing as expected the affairs of the service online, while the Deputy Comptroller General Overseeing the administration of the service is in touch online to keep service activities running within this period.”
He said the service would continue to deliver on its mandate for the nation even in this trying times as we pray the whole world get over it, Nigeria inclusive.
Edited By: Ismail Abdulaziz
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-35tg
- Ramadan: Buhari joins the faithful for the annual Tafsir
- Woman stabs 14-year-old student in Bayelsa to death
- Nigeria and North Korea to form joint STI committee – Minister
- FG reaffirms the efficacy of artemisinin against malaria
- Hoima District frontline health workers hesitate over COVID-19 vaccination, then adopt after WHO assurance
- Customs intercept hemp, carbide, others with N3.1bn DPV
- Edo spends 6 billion naira on infrastructure in public primary schools
- Dr Congo: worrying influx of wounded in Beni and Goma hospitals
- Minister frowns at lower volume of trade with S’Korea