Pan-African law firm Centurion Law Group (www.CenturionLG.com) will bring several lawsuits in various jurisdictions against Delfin Mocache Massoko, the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project (OCCRP) and the corrupt Spanish Police Commissioner José Villarejo.
According to Spanish prosecutors, corrupt Spanish police commissioner Jose Villarejo received 5.3 million euros to engage in a spy expedition and smear campaign against African officials and businesses. It was false and illegal.
The work of OCCRP, Espacios Europeos, Delfin Mocache Massoko, Diario Rombe is a manual strategy for the execution of Project King by Mr. José Villarejo.
A good example of this project have been sensationalist stories and titles such as (http://bit.ly/3btEOio) of “Mbega Obiang Lima tenia previsto enviar dos contenedores de dinero a Santo Tomé y Príncipe”.
This nonsense must stop and they must be held accountable. https://bit.ly/3sRuTsd
These defamatory statements, false statements and attacks against Africans, their families and businesses must be brought to justice.
We would like to thank the many activists who provided considerable information.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3ycd
- NAPTIP arrests 4 people for alleged sales of babies
- IUCN’s Inaugural African Protected Areas Congress officially relaunched
- The Gambia eliminates trachoma as a public health problem
- Gasoline tail: Kyari informs Buhari and promises to end fuel shortage within hours
- Buhari mourns President Deby – NIGERIA NEWS AGENCY
- More than 200,000 people return to Zimbabwe as COVID-19 impacts regional economies
- NWFL Super Six: Sunshine Queens beat Edo Queens to stay in contention
- Ondo Electoral Court rejects PDP petition against Governor Akeredolu
- RTS, S malaria vaccine reaches more than 650,000 children in Ghana, Kenya and Malawi with breakthrough pilot program