Cellulant Recognised as a Leading Payment Platform Solutions Provider in Nigeria for its Tingg Platform
NNN: Cellulant (www.Cellulant.io), Africa’s leading payment company, was recognized as Nigeria’s Payment Platform Solution Provider of the Year at the 13th Beacon of ICT Awards 2022.
This award is a recognition of Cellulant’s work in providing a payments platform that is focused on driving merchant business and digital payments for local, regional and global merchants on the continent and digitizing payments both online and offline. Renowned companies such as Emirates, GIG Logistics, Coldstone, Bolt, Dominos and Ethiopian Airlines, to name a few, have partnered with Cellulant to use their Tingg digital payment solution as a single payment gateway in Nigeria.
Cellulant has simplified its product, unifying its offering on Tingg (http://Tingg.africa/), a digital payments platform that addresses the complex needs of managing different payment channels for a business. This has made it easy for businesses to conveniently and affordably accept payments from a single integration. Customers can make payments for goods and services using locally relevant payment options.
Founded in 2003, Cellulant has more than 18 years of experience providing locally relevant payment solutions for businesses and their consumers. Its evolution over the years, from a digital content business to mobile banking and now payments, has enabled the company to build an expansive network, strong relationships and partnerships.
The award was presented to Cellulant Nigeria by Communication Week Media Limited, the publisher of Nigeria Communications Week. The annual event recognizes the major players in the ICT sector in Nigeria whose outstanding achievements contribute to the growth of the industry. The theme of the award ceremony was “Impact of Blockchain Technology on a Digitized Nigeria”.
Cellulant (https://www.Cellulant.io/) provides a single, unified, single contract API payment platform called Tingg that makes it easy for businesses to receive and make payments; while allowing anyone to pay from their mobile money, local and international cards or directly from their bank.
Cellulant currently has offices in 18 countries, including Nigeria, with a payment platform that connects thousands of businesses with 257 payment options in 35 countries. The platform powers payments for 200 million consumers on a single inclusive network for interoperability in Africa.
Speaking about the recognition, Opeyemi Fowler, Director of Enterprise Sales at Cellulant, said “The digital payments landscape in Nigeria and Africa is rapidly evolving with different payment channels such as cards, mobile money, bank transfers and cash, with fluctuating volatile currency and no single settlement. structure. This is creating a highly fragmented landscape for businesses whose customers are increasingly asking to pay for their purchases using digital payment options. Every day, our job at Cellulant is to work with our customers and partners to solve this payment fragmentation.”
“This award is a testament to our work in providing a payments platform that is transforming the way people do business in Nigeria and beyond; and a reflection of the hard work done by our people.”
- CAF Champions League now to be played over two legs
- CAF moves 2023 AFCON to January and February 2024
- African Super League to kick off August 2023, CAF says
- Kwara United revive continental competition ticket chase by whipping Nasarawa United
- NPFL: Wikki Tourists FC spank former champions Akwa United
- First WAFCON match win for Senegal after spanking Uganda’s Crested Cranes
- Delta APC guber Campaign Organisation lauds INEC on CVR extension
- Adesanya outpoints Cannonier to retain UFC middleweight title
- Presidential Amnesty Programme revokes training contract for ex-agitators
- Nigeria’s unity more important than religious, ethnic inclinations – Army chaplain
- GOC urges troops not to be distracted by operational hardships
- Posters: Kwara agency warns against abuse of billboards
- AbdulRazaq congratulates Offa-born law scholar on professorial rank
- Police arrest suspected fake officer in Ebonyi
- Shots fired in Copenhagen mall, several victims, one arrest
- Match Day 36 results in 2021/2022 NPFL
- Health: AbdulRazaq approves recruitment of 197 medical personnel in Kwara
- Ram dealers bemoan low patronage as prices soar in Benin
- Customs Onne Port command generates N115.26bn in H1
- Lagos reiterates commitment to providing enabling environment for MSMEs