SINGAPORE – April 4, 2021 – / African Media Agency (AMA) / – Crypto currency exchange Bybit to launch Bybit Cloud Mining, a mining product as a service (MaaS) in May that gives users instant access to mining of ether (ETH) from just $ 100.
Democratize and reduce the risk of cryptocurrency mining
The relentless growth of cryptocurrencies in recent months has captured mainstream attention and fueled a surge in interest in crypto mining, or receiving crypto tokens to verify transaction blocks.
The profitability of this endeavor, however, is hampered by a number of factors: the supply and price of the computer system, the O&M costs, and the electricity fees that make crypto mining expensive and meticulous.
As the first entry to Bybit’s ByFi product suite, Bybit Cloud Mining aims to help users navigate the booming but ever-changing industry by lowering the barrier to entry and ensuring a hassle-free approach to mining, thereby opening the door to higher profitability and less risk. Bybit Cloud Mining offers hash power, or hash rate, to a remote data center with shared computing power to mine ether. Users can start from as low as $ 100 and without having to run their own hardware.
Hop on, hop off: high visibility and profitability
Bybit Cloud Mining offers flexible plans of 7, 21 and 42 days. Users can customize a short-term investment plan for higher returns, while minimizing the risks of long-term price fluctuations and unpredictable market activities. The service will be instantly available at the time of purchase, it will come with 100% usability and Bybit will cover any downtime, allowing users to mine with greater confidence.
“We are very excited to introduce Bybit Cloud Mining, and we believe that it is an ideal solution for users who are interested in cryptocurrency mining, but do not want to be bogged down by the hassle of hardware operations and maintenance,” he said Bill Xing. Head of Financial Products at Bybit. “With Bybit Cloud Mining, all users have to do is buy the amount of hashrate they want and sit back and watch ETH collected directly ‘from the cloud.”
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3zrl
- Coronavirus – Ethiopia: COVID-19 cases reported in Ethiopia (May 5, 2021)
- Coker resumes as NTDC boss
- WAPA reiterates commitment to vulnerable women in Lagos
- Coronavirus – Daily update on the status of COVID-19 statistics in Zambia (May 5, 2021)
- EU moots military training mission to Mozambique – Official
- Vaccine shortage increases risk of COVID-19 resurgence
- NECO releases 2020 SSCE results
- Rugby Africa Mulligrubbers #AfricaAsOne with the launch of the men’s seven-a-side solidarity camp
- China ready to discuss COVID-19 vaccine patents within WTO