The Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai, on Saturday commissioned series of projects worth millions of Naira at the Depot Nigerian Army and Nigeria Military School (NMS), Zaria.
Inaugurating the projects at the two institutions, the Army boss charged the beneficiaries to make judicious use of the facilities.
He lauded the two institutions for the gigantic projects.
Nigeria News Agency reports that the projects included; newly constructed Office Document Section, 4,000 Seater Capacity Pavilion (RSM Hama Kim Parade Ground) and Drill Wing (Pivot of Regimentation).
Others are Maj-Gen. A. A. Salihu Camp (five apartments) and Newly Remodeled Married Officers Accommodation (nine blocks apartments).
Meanwhile, Buratai had earlier inaugurated a number of projects executed at Jaji Cantonment and Armed Forces Command and Staff School in Jaji.
The projects are the newly reconstructed Jaji Military Cantonment’s Central Mosque and the Hall of Devine Intervention of the Catholic Church.
Others are the New Soldiers’ Club, new Hostel Blocks at Camp Kabala and Support Weapons Wing of Nigerian Army School of Infantry (NASI)
Buratai also inspected a number of ongoing projects such as the new medical operating theatre; residential accommodations quarters, 4 Demonstration Battalion officers’ quarters; shooting range road network and Army children school among others.
Edited & Vetted By: Ismail Abdulaziz
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-2LaU
- 16,000 jobs’ll be created when National Theatre’s renovation is completed – Official
- Gen. Joshua Dogonyaro, ex-CDS dies at 80 Death
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (May 12, 2021)
- New board will run the National Theatre after renovations – GM
- Ogun Govt. restates commitment to quality health care
- Eid-el-Fitr: Ganduje urges Muslims to pray for peace
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 12, 2021)
- Eid-el-Fitr: Orji Kalu advocates national cohesion
- Expert wants greater investment in food security