By Ismaila Chafe
President Muhammadu Buhari congratulated the Chairman of the Police Services Commission (CPS) Musiliu Smith on his 75th birthday.
The president, in a congratulatory message issued by his spokesman Malam Garba Shehu in Abuja on Sunday, described Smith as an exceptional officer who had served Nigeria with great zeal.
According to him, as president of the PSC, Smith bears the heavy responsibility of modernizing the police force in a way that reflects the hopes and aspirations of citizens.
He wished the former Inspector General of Police (IG) and former head of the Lagos State Security Council the best in carrying out his work in the PSC. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yVV
- Customs confirms 3 dead in Iseyin clash with smugglers
- Nollywood produces 416 movies in Q1, 2021-NBS
- Gov. Diri recommends electronic voting for future election
- Pfizer, Moderna vaccines 94% effective – CDC study
- Imminent food crisis: young farmers recommend emergency food security plan
- Nigeria’s security challenges surmountable, says Gov. Fayemi
- Police not Nigeria’s problem – Sen. Dickson
- Transition: We’ll lend helping hand, Buhari tells Chad
- Team Nigeria on course to qualify for Tokyo Olympics relay races —- George