By Ismaila Chafe
Police Affairs Minister Maigari Dingyadi confirmed this development when he spoke to State House correspondents in Abuja on Tuesday.
He said the appointment was effective immediately.
Buhari had extended Mohammed Adamu’s tenure as Inspector General of Police on February 4 by three months.
Adamu spent two months and three days during the extended period. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yE2
- NANNM seeks better wellness program for nurses
- Minister FCT honors traffic controller
- The FG reconstitutes the boards of directors of NABTEB, NSSEC
- SEC accuses traders of frustrating electronic dividend registration
- Correctional center controller recommends amnesty for some inmates
- Society defines May 5 as National Bible Day
- SEC instructs CMOs to update investor information
- Coronavirus – Zambia: COVID-19 update (April 14, 2021)
- FG distributes inputs to 7,500 women farmers