The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission (NBC) has fined Nigeria Info 99.3FM Lagos the sum of N5 million.
This was for providing its platform to be used to promote unverifiable and inciting views that can incite crime, public disorder.
More details coming……https://nnn.ng/breaking-nbc-fines-outfit-n5m-for-hate-speech/
- Fire razes shops at plank section of boundary market, Ajegunle
- United States executes first Black man since resumption of federal death penalty – Media witness
- My ”surprise resignation” was forced by Pope Francis- says Italian Cardinal
- Cobbler bags 8 months imprisonment for stealing iPhone
- Gov. Lalong inuagurates 2020 NAFEST committee
- Malnutrition: UNICEF harps on exclusive breastfeeding, complementary feeding
- Insecurity: Security operatives deployed to construction sites in Taraba
- Court sentences 2 students to 18 months imprisonment each for extortion
- Tiv/Jukun conflicts: Gov. Ishaku urges fleeing communities to return home
- COVID-19: Okowa calls for sustainable health financing in Nigeria