PORT LOUIS, Mauritius, October 28, 2021 / APO Group / –
Yesterday, Thinkers50, the world’s most trusted resource for identifying, ranking and sharing the leading management ideas of our time, announced nominations for this year’s Coaching and Mentoring award. The award, called the Marshall Goldsmith Distinguished Achievement Award for Coaching and Mentoring, recognizes individuals who make outstanding contributions to the field of executive coaching. The Prize features a long list of 50 nominees, selected through the 100 Coaches network.
Congratulations to the 50 nominees. Five of the 50 nominees selected around the world this year are Africans.
Breakfast Club Africa (BCA), the largest executive coaching organization in Africa with coaches in all four regions of Africa, carefully selects and recruits the best executive coaches in Africa to help African organizational leaders make leadership decisions. optimal. BCA Affiliate Coaches are capable character leaders who are passionate about serving the needs of Africa; they go through a rigorous screening process to become affiliated with BCA. We are celebrating that four of the five Africa-based coaches on the 50 nominee list are affiliated with BCA. Congratulations to Nankhonde Kasonde van den Broek (Zambia), Dumisani Magadlela (South Africa), Modupe Taylor-Pearce (Sierra Leone) and Eileen Laskar (Kenya) for their nominations to the Top 50 Coaches and Mentors list.
Congratulations to another BCA coach, Terry Jackson (USA) who also serves the African continent.
Thank you, Marshall Goldsmith and the Thinkers50 team, for your thought leadership and selfless service in increasing awareness and adoption of coaching globally. We’re by your side to imagine a world in which access to great executive coaching is equitable and ubiquitous, and where leaders around the world are constantly supported to make optimal decisions. BCA will continue to serve leaders in Africa with our transformative knowledge sharing and executive coaching services. Visit www.BreakfastClubAfrica and book a session with one of our world-class Executive Coaches today.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3DxD
- Complement your education with skills acquisition, NYSC boss charges corps members
- CEMAC Ministers Endorse African Energy Week 2022
- UNICEF and Liquid Intelligent Technologies launch a partnership to help Giga bridge the digital divide in Africa
- Nigeria, Chad to partner on power interconnection –Minister
- Prof. Florence Obi: Celebrating 1 year of an Icon in office
- Minister decries lack of improved cocoa seedlings
- IMF Management Completes First Review of the Staff-Monitored Program with Guinea Bissau
- A child was infected with HIV every two minutes in 2020 – UNICEF
- EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu invites youths for Peace Walk
- 257 projects amounting to over N20b duplicated in 2021 budget- ICPC boss
- No nation can develop without respect for rule of law —- AfDB president
- MTN offers 575m shares at N169 per share
- Police rescue 3 kidnapped persons, recover 3 AK-47 rifles in Zamfara
- ISWAP terrorists flee as Super Tucanos ‘hover’ around Buni Yadi
- Gov. Fintiri dissolves management board of Adamawa United FC