Brabantse Pijl has always been the transitional classic between the cobblestone classics of West Flanders, like Gent Wevelgem and Ronde Van Vlaanderen, and the more hilly classics of the Ardennes, like Flèche-Wallonne and Liège-Bastogne-Liège.
As the course includes paved roads and many small climbs ranging from 0.3 km to 1.5 km in length, the Qhubeka ASSOS team (TeamQhubeka.com) will start with a team suitable for varied terrain.
Thanks to Matt and his daughter for contributing to the announcement (https://bit.ly/3ddCUD2) of our Brabantse Pijl range!
Aart Vierhouten – Sporting director
Brabantse Pijl is an interesting and exciting race, as it provides opportunities for different types of runners from potentially multiple race scenarios. What will be important for us is to be part of the race throughout the 201km, so that we have options for the final, which will take place on a very difficult and impactful lap around Overijse.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yLU
- Bird flu: Bauchi govt. kills about 27,000 birds to curtail spread
- Heirs Oil & Gas announces the appointments of its CEO and Board of Directors
- NCDC records 39 new infections, zero death
- Victor Campenaerts warming up for the Giro d’Italia time trial on Zwift
- Abuja residents count losses as FCDA demolishes illegal structures
- Rugby Africa Sevens Solidarity Camp: All matches will be broadcast live on Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel
- Adimula Commissions PTI Skill Development Academy
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (May 6, 2021)
- JUSUN, PASAN strike to end soon – FG