Calvin, former partner and global director of the Baker McKenzie project finance department (2009-2019) and Allen & Overy partner (1998-2009), has over 25 years of project finance experience and is recognized as an expert leader by the main international lawyers. guides. Calvin has an impressive track record of advising sponsors, lending institutions, and government agencies on project and acquisition financing in the energy, oil and gas, LNG, and infrastructure sectors, particularly in EMEA.
He will join BonelliErede as a lawyer on March 8, 2021 and will be a core member of Team Africa.
Ezequiel, former senior attorney at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton in New York (2006-2020) and a member of Sanchez Herrera & Associates in Argentina, has more than 20 years of international experience in complex matters involving States and government entities. Ezequiel specializes in sovereign litigation, transnational litigation, international arbitration, and sovereign debt restructuring.
He joins BonelliErede today as a lawyer and as a core member of the Africa team. Stefano Simontacchi, President, and Andrea Carta Mantiglia, Executive Director, said: “Our presence in Africa and the Middle East has grown tremendously since our first foray there in 2016 – we now have three offices in the region and continue to grow in number. We are delighted and proud to welcome Calvin and Ezequiel and we are confident that they will work in unison with the teams in Cairo, Addis Ababa and Dubai to reach new important milestones. “
These latest additions bring the African BonelliErede team to 49 professionals.
- Clarke enjoys the Royal Bernard Drome Classic title defense
- Market volatility and global expansion push INFINOX to half a trillion
- Equatorial Guinea leads regional gas monetization through Alen Backfill project
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: Community informants use mobile data collection tools to strengthen COVID-19 surveillance
- Central African Republic ‘highly unstable’ despite significant progress – UN peacekeeping chief
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (February 24, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (February 24, 2021)
- Coronavirus – Malawi: COVID-19 update (February 24, 2021)
- FIFA President’s African visits continue
- Coronavirus – South Africa: COVID-19 update (February 24, 2021)