One civilian was killed and nine others including five police and four civilians injuried as a blast rocked Mazar-i-Sharif city the capital of northern Balkh province on Wednesday evening, provincial police spokesman Adil Shah Adil said Thursday.
The blast happened late Wednesday evening, killing one civilian on the spot and wounding five police and four civilians, the official added.
Without providing more details, the official said that investigation had been initiated into the incident.
Mazar-i-Sharif, the capital of Balkh province 305 km north of Kabul has been regarded as the safest city in the conflict-battered Afghanistan.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3n9K
- FRSC solicits motorists’ support to minimise crashes
- Rugby Africa Women’s Sevens Solidarity Camp Tunis – Final report of the two-day tournament
- Neymar extends PSG deal until 2025
- Ogun Govt., Private Firms Empower 100 Youths
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 8, 2021)
- Okowa mourns ex-minister Aisha Alhassan
- Ogun Govt. Re-Affirms Commitment To Boost Agric Sector
- UNIBEN warns admission seekers against racketeers
- Video press release: Rugby Africa 7-a-side solidarity camp – Day 2: All matches will be broadcast live Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel