By Fabian Ekeruche
The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) has announced that its 54th National Council meeting scheduled for April 26-30 in Eket, Akwa Ibom, will be declared open by Governor Udom Emmanuel.
BSN’s media and public relations manager, Mr. Benjamin Mordi, said this in a statement Tuesday in Lagos.
Mordi said the meeting will begin with a divine service at All Nations Christian Ministry International, Eket, on April 28.
He said the meeting would be hosted by the Southern Zone of the Society and chaired by its Chairman and Chairman of the Board, Rev. Dr Timothy Banwo.
“Among other things, the Board meeting will discuss the past and future activities of the organization regarding Bible work and review BSN’s accounts for the past year.
“The Secretary General of BSN, Dr Dare Ajiboye, is expected to present his report for the year under review to the Board at the meeting,” he said.
Mordi said BSN boss General Dr. Yakubu Gowon, GCFR, national leaders, delegates from across the country and some senior members of the Society’s leadership team were to be in attendance.
The Nigerian News Agency (NAN) reports that the Bible Society of Nigeria is a non-profit, interfaith Christian organization that translates the Bible into Nigerian languages, publishes, distributes and raises funds for Bible work. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3z1F
- 16,000 jobs’ll be created when National Theatre’s renovation is completed – Official
- Gen. Joshua Dogonyaro, ex-CDS dies at 80 Death
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (May 12, 2021)
- New board will run the National Theatre after renovations – GM
- Ogun Govt. restates commitment to quality health care
- Eid-el-Fitr: Ganduje urges Muslims to pray for peace
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 12, 2021)
- Eid-el-Fitr: Orji Kalu advocates national cohesion
- Expert wants greater investment in food security