Bet9ja is an online bookmaker company that offers to bet on major sporting events operating in Nigeria. Traded under KC Gaming Networks Limited and run by a series of shareholders of multiple nationalities, the website is licensed by the Lagos State Lotteries Board (LSLB) with permission to operate in other parts of Nigeria.
Latest News Relating to Bet9ja
Team Bayelsa win first edition of National Para Games
FIFA adopts new regulations on loaning players in international football
Cricket: Nigeria claim 41 runs victory against Sierra Leone
We’ll surprise Nigeria to secure World Cup ticket in Abuja, Ghana say
Clinical Ronaldo hits hat-trick as Manchester United edge Tottenham 3-2
NNL: ABS beat visiting FWC Champions 1-0 in Ilorin
Darts: Delta hosts 2nd GHEII Open Championship — Official
We must win Akwa Utd to keep continental hope alive-,says Maikaba
Record winners Sevilla beat West Ham in Europa League, FC Barcelona held
Sports Council GM praises 2 Ekiti athletes for getting national camps’ invitation
Pochettino slams VAR after PSG’s Champions League exit to Real Madrid
Djokovic won’t play at ATP Masters events in Indian Wells or Miami
Manchester City into UCL last eight round after Sporting Lisbon stalemate
Dream come true as Offa Club beat Nigeria Customs Service 3-1 in volleyball premiership League
Niger Tornadoes in slim victory over Plateau United
NSCDC beat Sunshine Spikers 3-2 in Premier Volleyball League
Gbassa urges private bodies to support water sports as NSC holds 4th FOC race
Birmingham 2022 Queen’s Baton Relay Tours West Africa
Akpata Sets Regional Recruitment Targets for Cricket Development Officers
Building for the future - Can Nigeria do more to support young athletes?
What is bet9ja?
So what exactly is bet9ja? Well, it is the most popular betting website in Nigeria.
It provides opportunities for all sorts of gaming. Fans of betting on online races, virtual games, or all kinds of sports can find it all on bet9ja.
It is an excellent service for anyone who doesn’t mind taking risk. You can play for free just for the thrill of it or invest some cash in order to earn real money.
Bet9ja can be accessed from any device with an Internet connection, so you can continue playing even if you are away from your computer. By now, you must be really interested in how to play bet9ja, so let us teach you how to do it.
How to play bet9ja online
To play bet9ja online, you need to have an account. In order to get one, go to bet9ja.com, click Register in the top right corner, fill in the registration form and click Proceed.
After a few moments, you will receive a confirmation letter to your e-mail, which will allow you to log in to the website. Use your login and password to log in and start betting!
How to place a bet on bet9ja.
Here is the simplest three methods:
- Choose your sport from the menu on the left. Choose your tournament(s) and click View.
- Select the events you want to bet on and choose your odds. Your choices will be automatically added to your betting slip.
- Fill in the Amount section, click Bet and then confirm your bet by clicking OK. If all went well, you would see a confirmation message with your bet ID.
You can also use Event Name to place your bet.
Here is how you do it: Find your desired event and click on it. Let’s say it is a match between Aston Villa and Chelsea.
If you click on the name that says Aston Villa – Chelsea, you will see a new window open with all available markets for this event.
If you need a hint on any of the available markets, just click on the ‘i’ button to read their descriptions.
Then choose your desired odds to automatically add them to your coupon. Now all that is left to do is fill in the Amount section and click Bet to confirm it.
The third option revolves around the Betting Market tabs. Here is how to get around it: Select your sport in the menu on the left, choose the tournament and click view.
At the top of the page, you will see various tabs that contain different markets. Go through the tabs and find the markets you want to bet on. After you have found your desired market, click on the odds of your choice to place a bet.
Fill in the Amount section and confirm your bet by clicking Bet.
But wait, there is more: There is one more way to play that we have not told you about and it involves booking a bet. For this method, you do not even have to register.
Just chose what you want to place your bet on, click Bet and you will receive your booking number.
You can either print it or send it to your e-mail. After that, go to one of the bet9ja shops, show the confirmation of your booked bet and make your payment to place the bet.
Be aware, however, that bet9ja odds can change, so your bet will use the odds that was relevant at the moment of payment. Bet9ja booking numbers can also be used on the website in the Betslip section to add more selections to your slips.
Where to find bet9ja fixtures
If you are looking for fixtures, here is how you can find them: In the Sports section at the top of the page, click on Statistics.
A new separate window will open in your browser displaying various statistics. In that window, select your preferred sport, country and championship.
To see the fixtures, find the Fixtures button at the top of the screen and click it. There, you can find all the information you need.
Tips on how to get a winning bet9ja booking prediction
Now we have finally gotten to the most interesting part of this article — tips that will help you get a winning prediction.
Without further ado, here they are: Try carrying better odds instead of carrying a large amount of games.
Even though they say not to put all of the eggs in one basket, this does not mean that you need fifty baskets. You should definitely limit the amount of games you are betting on.
If you can, you should limit yourself to carrying 10 games. Instead, you have to focus on choosing better odds on the smaller amount of games. Play a running ticket if you have to play many games. If having a long ticket is absolutely essential for you, at least make it a running ticket.
This means that your ticket should be played throughout the span of a few days or weeks.
This tactic will allow you to choose sure games. Do not forget about checking the statistics.
Make sure you do proper research before you place your bet. Study the previous games of the teams you want to bet on to figure out whether it is worth it or not.
Try to avoid betting without thinking. If you are betting on soccer games, focus on betting on goals.
The safest option, especially for the betting newbies, is to bet on goals instead of dispersing your attention and money on everything else.
Do not be too greedy. Betting might seem like a very easy way to score cash fast. However, do not let yourself get too carried away.
Pace yourself, have a daily/monthly limit for your bets, never put all your money in one bet and never spend you last money on a bet. You might just lose it all. Now you know how to crack the bet9ja code.
Hopefully, this article has helped you figure out the best way to play on bet9ja. Remember: gaming responsibly and do not spend all your money on betting. We wish you all the luck in the world!
Bet9ja’s Sports Betting Rules and Regulations
Beofoe you start to stake a bet, it is important to know the rules. Below are not just betting but anything at all and not know what their rule says? So why not find out what Bet9ja rules are so you don’t burn your finger.
1. The very first of the Bet9ja rules you should know is that their minimum stake is ₦100.
2. The maximum payout for Bet9Ja on any given day will not exceed ₦10,000,000,000. If the cumulative payout on all Bet9Ja tickets on any given day exceeds this figure, winnings on each ticket will be adjusted accordingly.
Let me explain this Bet9ja rule, should the daily winnings paid out by Bet9Ja equals ₦20 billion and your original ticket has a win amount of ₦2,000,000, the amount paid to you will be ₦1,000,000.
All documentation will be made available.
3. A bet is not valid until a transaction code has been issued by Bet9ja prior to the betting event.
All bets that have not been confirmed before the start of the betting event by the issuance of a code will be considered void.
The printing of a bet that has not yet been confirmed by Bet9ja will not be considered as a valid receipt.
Bet9ja only recognizes bets that appear as confirmed on the bet list of the betting account. Bets which do not directly appear on Bet9ja’s files or records are not valid.
If you are unsure about the validity of a bet please check your Account or contact Bet9ja Customer Service.
4. It is up to you to verify that the number of bets placed and the amount staked are coherent with your will before confirming the bet.
Once confirmed the bet cannot be changed or cancelled by you.
All odds are subject to possible changes. The official odds are those indicated by Bet9ja in the bet receipt.
5. Another one of Bet9ja rules is that the company has the right to refuse, accept or partially accept the bet amount.
Furthermore Bet9ja has the right to cancel all accepted bets before the betting event begins without any explanation.
In such cases a communication informing you of the cancellation of the bet will be sent to your registered email address or a private message will be sent to your betting account. In case of irregularities impacting upon the outcome of a betting event (such as team playing with youth squad because of strike/protest/illness etc.) Bet9ja has the right to declare the whole betting event void even after its termination.
6. It is possible to place single as well as multiple bets.
Multiple bets which combine different selections within the same event or within different events are not accepted if the outcome of one affects or is affected by the outcome of the other, unless special odds are offered for the combined eventuality.
Where such a bet is accidentally accepted, because of human or technical error, Bet9ja reserves the right to void part of or the whole of the bet.
Combined bets – Normally, combination bets are created according to the ‘x/y’ type, in which case the appropriate number of combinations will be created, with the amount of money being assigned to each combination separately.
If, for example, you enter the amount of ₦100 for the combination bet of the ‘5/6′ type, there will be a total of ₦600 placed (6 combinations, ₦100 each). It is also possible to bet on different game types regarding related betting events in the same combination bet.
However, since it is not permitted to create multiple bets referring to related betting events, only the allowed number of combinations will be created in this case, with the entered amount of money being distributed to each of these combinations.
It is your responsibility to check if the number of combinations and the total amount of money staked corresponds with what you wants to bet before confirming the bet.
Once the bet is confirmed, it cannot be cancelled by the customer.
7. Bet9ja has the right to limit the maximum potential winning by the bet, or by combination within a bet.
If you exceed these limits, you will be warned about it prior to the bet confirmation by an on-screen warning within the bet slip. If you confirm it anyway, you will lose the right to collect the winnings which are over and above the set limit.
The valid potential winnings are those displayed in the actual bet within your bet list.
8. All the information, dates and timings published by Bet9ja are purely indicative.
If the time or date of a betting event is brought forward, all bets placed before the beginning of the event and confirmed by Bet9ja shall be considered valid, whereas bets placed after will be considered void.
In case of multiple bets only the selection involved will be voided. In such circumstances the multiple bet remains valid even if the minimum number of betting events required was not respected.
9. Unless otherwise stated in the Sports Betting Rules for certain sports/bet typologies, whenever an event is officially postponed, all the related bets will remain valid if the event takes place and is completed within midnight (WAT) of the day following the date originally set for the match.
If it does not take place or is not completed within the mentioned time frame, all the bet typologies related to that event will be deemed void within 24 hours.
10. Unless otherwise stated in the Sport Betting Rules for certain sports/bet typologies, whenever an event is officially interrupted according to the time written in the coupon, all the related bets will remain valid if the event is completed within midnight (WAT) of the day following the date originally set for the match.
If it is not completed within the mentioned time frame, all the bet typologies related to that event will be considered void.
Where the interruption takes place during extra time and, according to the Sport Betting Rules, extra time does not affect the outcome of the bet, all the bets related to regular time will stand.
11. Unless otherwise stated in the Sports Betting Rules for certain sports/bet typologies, if an event does not take place in the expected venue, or if one of the teams (for team sports) or one of the participants (for individual sports) does not coincide with those originally scheduled for the match, Bet9ja reserves the right to void all the related bet typologies.
12. The team/player displayed on the left side is considered to be the home team/player and the one displayed to the right is considered to be playing away.
If a match takes place in a neutral venue, the “n” mark or the name of the venue may be displayed and the displaying order of the teams/players will be irrelevant.
Should a home team, for whatsoever reason chooses to play on some venue other than their official one, it will be still considered as the home team and no “n” sign will be necessary.
Lastly, for some competitions, for logistical reasons, not always the team that first appears in the match plays on his home pitch (Country) but it could happen (check the official competition web site) that the match is played in another pitch and in these cases it is not necessary to insert the sign “n” in the match details.
13. Unless otherwise stated in the Sports Betting Rules for certain sports/bet typologies, the outcome of a bet is based on the result achieved on the game field.
Following decisions taken by disciplinary, sports or legal bodies and affecting or amending the result achieved on the game field will not be taken into consideration.
14. In the event of equal position/result of two or more competitors, the winnings will be computed dividing the original odds accepted by the number of competitors that share the same result.
If, for example, two competitors whose price is 2.80 and 1.90 share the same result (they are both declared winners) the resulting prices will be: 1.4 (2.80/2) and 0.95 (1.90/2).
15. All Void events will be validated by 12:00 a.m. (WAT) on the day following the validation of the result.
16. All the provisions established for Pre-Game Betting, where possible and unless otherwise stated, apply also to Live betting.
Furthermore a dedicated section of the Sport Betting Rules regulates the existing Live Betting typologies.
17. Bet9ja will accept at the most 3 identical bets, placed by same account/customer. Bet9ja reserves the right to void all bets which exceed this rule.
18. If an event is not offered with the market “Any Other “, Bet9ja reserves the right to add new participants at any time after the publication of the initial list, including eventually requests by you.
19. You have an obligation to inform Bet9ja as soon as possible of any amount wrongly credited on your account.
Bet9ja may at any time set off any positive balance resulting from the erroneous operation, as well as cancel possible bets or transactions made with the erroneously credited funds.
20. Neither Bet9ja (including their employees or agents) nor their partners or suppliers are liable for any loss resulting from any error made. Bets placed in order to cover flawed bets will stand valid if not impaired by errors.
21. In the event of any dispute, you agree that the records of Bet9ja server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
22. Additional or new markets may be made available by Bet9ja from time to time. It is your responsibility to read the “Market Rules” applicable before placing any bets.
23. All winning bets are subject to taxes and levies imposed by the provincial government. Taxes and Levies shall be retained by Bet9ja and paid over on behalf of the player
24. Bet9Ja reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if they have evidence that the following has occurred:
(i) the integrity of the event has been called into question
(ii) the price(s) or pool has been manipulated or
(iii) match rigging has taken place.
Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of bets placed with Bet9Ja across any or all of Betnaija betting channels.
A decision given by the relevant governing body of the sport in question (if any) will be conclusive.
If you owe any money to Bet9Ja for any reason, they have the right to take that into account before making any payments to you.
25. Where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, Bet9Ja reserves the right to make bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation.
In conclusion, just like the Bible told the children of Israel, I’ll advise that you hang these Bet9ja rules on your neck so you don’t ever fall victim of “had I known”. Ignorance is no excuse in law!
Bet9ja.com is the third most-visited website in Nigeria after Google.com and Youtube.com in late April 2020, according to Alexa, a global internet traffic ranking firm. It is also the first most-visited local site in Nigeria and only Nigeria.
Bet9ja is the website in the top 500 most-visited websites globally as of April 2020, according to a recent listing by IABC Africa.
Bet9ja was co-founded by Ayo Ojuroye and Kunle Soname who are its CEO and chairman respectively. In 2022, Bet9ja became the official sponsor/partner of the Nigeria Professional Football League.
Most Popular Bet9ja Searches
- Ondo assembly passes 2022 OSOPADEC budget into law
- Okada ban: Lagos Govt. says June 1 deadline won’t stop enforcement
- Gov. Ugwuanyi sets up, operationalises 10 type-3 PHC centres in Enugu – ENS-PHCDA boss
- WHO urges increased surveillance as COVID-19 cases rise in Americas
- Mali’s withdrawal from G5 Sahel, Joint Force ‘a setback’ for the region
- FG committed to protecting Nigerians from harmful use of data- Pantami
- CAN, JNI pledge support as FG conducts headcount for teachers, pupils
- Delta traditional rulers to partner CSOs to deepen gains of MDGs
- I’ll complete airport, school projects before leaving office – Fayemi
- ASUU Strike: NANS protests in Ekiti
- British Council to establish Arts, Culture Academy in Nigeria
- Africities 2022 Summit: Backbone of the continent, intermediary cities absorb most of the urban population growth, according to a report co-led by the African Development Bank
- Lagos govt., Polaris Bank unveil N1bn fund to empower artisans
- Nigeria reiterates commitment to implementing GCM agreement in New York
- Okada ban: Lagos residents express divergent views
- Perm Sec. harps on need to revive lost cultural values, traditions
- Businessman arraigned for alleged importation of fake drug
- Enugu: No life lost, nobody injured in Emene incident – Police
- FCTA demolishes over 30 houses in Trademore Estate Lugbe, over flooding
- Salami Panel: Magu will still be prosecuted if indicted despite promotion – Minister
- African Energy Week (AEW) Releases First Video for its Energy Investment Drive
- Troops recover guns, ammunition from insurgents enclave in Imo – Army spokesman
- Couple charged with involuntary manslaughter of housemaid knows fate July 7
- FG, Netherland to intensify efforts at curbing environmental hazards in Nigeria
- Investigating Policy and Business Requisites to Boost Hydrocarbon Investment in Africa
- NGO canvasses for more awareness on laws against SGBV in grassroots
- Agroforestry, Land Use policy to address land degradation – Minister
- African Energy Week calls for nominations to its world-renowned African Energy Awards
- Managing internal boundary crisis key to sustainable development — Ondo deputy governor
- Digitalisation will make public service smarter, faster — Akeredolu
- 25 ships discharge petrol, other items at Lagos ports
- Smart Africa Digital Academy (SADA) Launches its National Digital Academy in Ghana
- Army boss calls for civil society involvement in tackling insecurity
- 10th Youth Development Webinar Program 2022 “Building Youth Resilience: Transition to Green Economy and Beyond”
- Buhari’s support gave me political glory – Bauchi governor
- ICT: NCC begins awareness creation on safety, security for girls
- WHO authorises China’s CanSinoBIO Covid-19 vaccine
- Court permits landlord to break open, change locks on tenant’s door
- Sanwo-Olu describes RANAO as vanguard association for national development
- Africa Hospitality Investment Forum (AHIF) Returns to Morocco
- Community leader, 2 others docked for alleged intimidation
- Zamfara APC holds mini delegates conference
- Indonesia lifts palm oil export ban after protests
- Three Professors Win 2022 Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Prize for Impactful Achievement in Islamic Economics
- CSO to support implementation of $700m W/Bank water project in Nigeria
- Organisation reels out interventions to discourage irregular migration in Nigeria.
- Don tasks govt. on geriatric database
- FG inaugurates N23.5bn water project in Bauchi State
- The Time to Accelerate Action is Now, the Fourth Day of the 5th Global Conference to Eliminate Child Labour Continued in South Africa
- Soludo presents N170bn revised draft budget to Anambra Assembly