Multichoice Nigeria made the announcement after it opened the dedicated channel of the reality TV show a few weeks back, Pulse.ng said.
A short clip, posted on Instagram, from the upcoming reunion, Ifu Ennada is seen in a rage while Alex tries to calm her down and a security aide takes charge.
Video credit: DSTV
Also, the host for three editions, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu is seen intervening alongside security personnel.
The `Double Wahala’ season was one of the editions characterised with so much drama, love, and tactics.
Double Wahala which means double trouble lived up to its true meaning with the pairing of the housemates.
Highlights of the double Wahala included Cee-c and Tobi’s on and off relationship; fights between Alex & Cee-c; Anto and Lolu’s casual relationship.
Also, was the love tangos between TeddyA and Bambam; Miracle and Nina.
The edition was won by Miracle Igbokwe.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-2nK2
- How seamless payment experiences make retail brands more valuable and relevant (By Gilbert Lungu)
- Binance To Host Its First Offline Event In Cameroon
- Coronavirus – Uganda: Tackle the misinformation about Covid-19 Vaccination in Acholi
- Nigerian Air Force’s Super Tucano jet destroy ISWAP armoury, training bases in Lake Chad
- Deputy Chief Maybury Supports the 16 Days Campaign and World AIDS Day on ELBC Radio
- Akeredolu won’t allow workers enjoy Christmas – Ondo PDP Alleges
- Bill to regulate administration of sports mooted
- Compact: African Development Bank and IFC Partner to Advance Economic Development in Lusophone African countries
- Lagos govt explains why Nigerian Army intervened during EndSARS protests
- N15 bn cocoa processing plant begins operation in Ondo
- Fighting against drought-induced hunger: FAO provides rural households in Somalia with cash livestock and agricultural support
- ABU, CBN develop national farmers’ database
- Nigerian Navy arrests 5 stowaways at Lagos anchorage
- Woodside Energy Confirms Participation at MSGBC Oil, Gas & Power 2021
- After media reports, Kano govt unseals chamber of lawyer who secures victory against Ganduje-led APC