By Priscilla Osaje
The reality TV star said he was so excited to have been on the cover of the new Nollywood film, took to his Instagram to congratulate himself and asked his fans to anticipate more.
According to him, this new movie has earned him a major role and he doesn’t want to take it for granted when sharing the photos.
“I remember when we were buying the Naija movies, we first checked out who was the cover for Mad o.
“Are Nollywood lovers ready for ‘THE AMANTA TWINS’ with your favorite actor Omashola,” he wrote.
Oburoh is a model and entrepreneur, who became popular when he appeared as a roommate on the Big Brother Naija 2019 reality show.
It came to light during his appearance on the reality TV show (Pepper Dem Gang) season 4 which was held in 2019.
The reality TV star is a model who is registered at Model Boss, Johannesburg, South Africa and also one of the managers of the Sumo nightclub.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yBR
- Coronavirus – Kenya: COVID-19 update (April 14, 2021)
- Buhari saddened by killing of soldiers in Bénoué, says Magashi
- Edo 2020 release: Okowa congratulates the Delta team
- Residents of Kano and Katsina accuse manufacturers of cement price
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (April 14, 2021)
- Greece lifts quarantine requirement for tourists
- NAFDAC impound vehicle loaded with unhealthy drugs and vaccines
- Afghanistan respects US troop withdrawal – Presidential Aid
- Stepping up vigilance as Africa deploys COVID-19 vaccines