Hernandez, 25, was due to appear on Tuesday to inform the court where he would serve his sentence for violating a restraining order in 2017 while playing at Atletico Madrid.
He must start his sentence within the next 10 days to begin the prison sentence unless he is released from the obligation by an appeal to a higher regional court before October 28.
Restraining orders were originally imposed on him and his girlfriend after a heated argument in 2017.
They were then surprised to return to Spain together after getting married, before the end of the six months.
In Hernandez’s case, this was seen as a violation of the restraining order, while his current wife would go unpunished because the initial decision had not yet been sent to her.
In Spain, restrictive orders remain in place even in the event of reconciliation as this prevents any kind of forced reconciliation.
The French international has claimed his innocence in this affair.
dpa / NAN
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3D8d
- Drought threatens millions in Somalia as government declares state of emergency
- The state of Taraba signals the integrated vaccination campaign against yellow fever, measles and meningitis
- Budget 2021: Niger Assembly abandons debate on absence of speaker’s image in document
- Sudan PM calls for halt to post-coup sackings
- Drought displaced 2.6 million people in Somalia: UN
- FG to commission 10 megawatt Katsina wind farm in December
- Ahmadu Bello Foundation condemns the return of bandits to the Abuja-Kaduna highway
- CBN tasks judges on use of technology for effective judicial service delivery
- Nominations extended to December 31 for the IsDB Award for Impactful Achievement in Islamic Economics
- Happiness to Diepsloot marks its 10th anniversary
- Borno IDPs leave camps before government deadline
- ECOWAS Appeal Court may solve problems of disregard – Falana
- Zulum commissions 22 schools and other projects in South Borno
- Delhi to reopen schools as smog goes from worse to bad
- EFCC prosecutes ABU deputy treasurer for receiving a bribe from N6m