According to the statement, the appointees have since been deployed to their respective posts, as noted in their letters of appointment.
He said the appointees were carefully selected based on their wealth of experience, ability and ability to help move the state forward.
The special advisers are Hashimu Yakubu, Professor Sani Malam, Sanusi Isa, Danladi Danbaba, Abdon Gin, Ahmed Mohammed and Tukur Adamu.
The others are Maula Aliyu, Zainab Rufai, Kefas Magaji, USA Babayo, Abubakar Salihu, Abubakar Faggo, Garba Kawu and Adamu Madaki.
The people appointed to head the agencies were Babayo Madara as chairman of the state’s rural water supply agency, RUWASS.
Dr Sambo Alkali, Hospital Board of Directors, Yalwa Tafawa Balewa, Bauchi Agency for Orphaned and Vulnerable Children, BASOVCA.
Nasiru Hamma, Chairman of Bauchi State Nomadic Education Agency, BASANE, Dr Abdurrahaman Idris, Executive Secretary, Muslim Pilgrim Protection Council and Mas’udu Aliyu as Chairman of Consumables Agency drug.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3DtY
- Nigerian government must prioritize infrastructure investment to boost economy – Emefiele
- Kano and Lagos demand a 1% increase in revenue allocation
- Guinea-Conakry deserves a just energy transition and more investments in oil and gas during the MSGBC Oil, Gas and Energy Forum in Dakar
- ITFC signs a 40 million euro agreement with SONACOS to finance the 2021/22 peanut season in Senegal
- We are not enemies of state, but partners in progress: Civil Society Organisations
- Beni: MONUSCO builds new camp for FARDC in Kididiwe
- USAID provides additional humanitarian assistance to the people of the Central African Republic
- Operational update on Ethiopia: responding to growing humanitarian needs amid increasingly difficult security conditions
- Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and US Department of State Return Stolen Artifacts to Mali
- Cellulant to Power Payments for ImaliPay’s Drive for Gig Workers’ Financial Inclusion
- Liquid Intelligent Technologies Celebrates B-BBEE Level 1 Achievement
- Nigeria launches improved ePassport in the UK
- Health center burned amid wave of violence in Foube
- The Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs meets with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of The Gambia
- Nigeria halts oil operation in Bayelsa