Audiomack has partnered with MTN Nigeria (www.MTNonline.com) to unveil the Audiomack + MTN Data Bundle (www.MTN.tc.Audiomack.com) program, which offers MTN subscribers personalized data plans to stream unlimited music and access to content on Audiomack without data charges.
The partnership will allow MTN subscribers to access Audiomack’s streaming service for free via their mobile devices on weekly and monthly subscriptions. The weekly plan offers 1.2 GB + free Audiomack to the N270 while the monthly plan offers 2.5 GB + free Audiomack to the N550.
Commenting on the partnership, Dave Macli, CEO and co-founder of Audiomack Africa said, “At Audiomack, we recognize the importance of access to quality music, and this, together with Nigeria’s vibrant music industry, has influenced this partnership. This relationship not only allows us to create shared value for MTN subscribers by providing the best music experiences, but also allows us to connect more with Nigerian music fans.
Charlotte Bwana, Head of Business Development and Media Partnerships for Audiomack Africa described the partnership as strengthening Audiomack’s commitment to the democratization of music streaming, a mission from which MTN subscribers will greatly benefit.
“High data costs are one of the barriers to music streaming and we are happy to partner with the leading telecommunications company in Africa to provide the Audiomack + data pack. We’re really excited to bring the best and hottest new music tracks – a mix of real-time trending, top charts, and expert curated playlists to MTN subscribers. “
Speaking also, Srinivas Rao, Chief Digital Officer, MTN Nigeria said: “Collaboration is not just rhetoric for us; it is the philosophy that guides everything we do. We are good together. We recognize our customers’ growing need for more options to access entertainment and have partnered with Audiomack to bring them an uninterrupted stream of the best, newest and most diverse musical selections. “
With millions of monthly active users in Nigeria, Audiomack continues to demonstrate its commitment to advancing music across the region by providing accessibility for all.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3z4o
- Kaduna Electric appeals to NLC to shelve planned strike
- Goalkeeper Alisson scores with powerful header as Liverpool defeat West Brom
- Osinbajo offers scholarship to gifted physically challenged artist
- PDP may lose 2022 governorship poll in Ekiti, Olujimi warns
- Ekiti Govt to embark on rice pyramid project, targets 1m tonnes
- NEDC initiates 35 projects in Taraba – Official
- Ex-President Jonathan says he won’t use political power to punish people
- Organisation offers free medical services to 300 widows, orphans in FCT
- Coronavirus – Zambia: COVID-19 update (April 15, 2021)