At least four people were injured Wednesday afternoon in a shooting along Interstate 580 in Oakland, California, local police said on Twitter.
“The Oakland Police Department is assisting CHP (California Highway Patrol) with a shooting that occurred on E/B 580 Freeway in the area of 106 Ave. At this time 4 victims have been reported injured. Traffic stopped, please use alternate routes,” the Oakland Police Department tweeted.
The shooting took place at around 3:30 p.m. (2230 GMT) and four occupants in a black Infiniti M35 were injured, said the police.
The victims were sent to local hospitals for medical treatment, and all remain in stable condition, according to the CHP.
Investigation was underway to determine the cause of the shooting.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3n95
- FRSC solicits motorists’ support to minimise crashes
- Rugby Africa Women’s Sevens Solidarity Camp Tunis – Final report of the two-day tournament
- Neymar extends PSG deal until 2025
- Ogun Govt., Private Firms Empower 100 Youths
- Coronavirus – Nigeria: COVID-19 case update (May 8, 2021)
- Okowa mourns ex-minister Aisha Alhassan
- Ogun Govt. Re-Affirms Commitment To Boost Agric Sector
- UNIBEN warns admission seekers against racketeers
- Video press release: Rugby Africa 7-a-side solidarity camp – Day 2: All matches will be broadcast live Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel