APGA holds ward delegates congress in Ebonyi on May 10
NNN: The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) Ebonyi chapter, says it will hold its ward delegates congresses across the 171 wards of the 13 local government areas in the state on May 10.
Okorouka noted that the three-man delegate would elect adhoc delegates that would vote during the party primaries ahead of the 2023 poll.
According to him, they are to vote at the party’s primaries ranging from the gubernatorial, National (senate and House of Representative and the state House of Assembly.
“We have invited the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), who is going to witness the exercise.
“We have held stakeholders meeting ahead of the Tuesday ward congress and preparations for a peaceful exercise have been made and we have urged all the aspirants to conduct themselves.
“On security, we have informed the DSS and police. All our members have been advised to stay out of violence.
“I pray there will be no rancour and I believe that our dear party is one united type for the interest of Ebonyi and the nation at large.
“I am assuring you that the outcome will be credible and during the party primaries, the best candidate will emerge,” he added.
- Gunmen attack Kuje Custodial Centre in Abuja
- Enugu govt. appoints Ihuoma Eze, acting coordinator of APPEALS World Bank project
- Roadmap for new NNPC hinges on PIA – Okadigbo
- Sallah: Presidency condemn attack on President Buhari’s advance team in Katsina
- My alleged suspension over alleged financial impropriety a huge joke-PDP chairman
- We must appreciate our history to develop as a nation – History Teacher
- Bandits burn down 2 health centres, shut 69 others in Katsina— official
- Police confirm killing of area commander by bandits in Katsina
- UN chief welcomes ECOWAS resolutions on Mali, commends Goodluck Jonathan
- NAOWA gifts food items, medicine, others to widows of fallen soldiers in Imo
- PDP’ll participate in Ebonyi July LG polls- Party Chairman
- Breaking: Sporadic gunshots, bomb blast heard near Kuje Prison
- Gunmen kill police inspector, abduct Chinese national in Kwara
- Gender-based, income inequalities fuelling teen pregnancies in developing countries – UNFPA
- My removal did not follow due process, says Sacked Abia LG boss
- NADCEL: Army Chief, Yahaya, bags chieftaincy title in Imo
- Don calls for inter-agency collaboration to tackle insecurity
- PVCs: Group sensitises FCT women
- Army inaugurates classroom blocks, science laboratory in Imo
- Naira falls again to dollar at Investors, Exporters window