The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is conducting the Bakura constituency by-election following the death of the former lawmaker, Alhaji Tukur Jekada.
He commended party supporters for their support to the party despite challenges. “We have to commend you for the support and courage you have been giving to the party.”
He called on party supporters to troop out in their numbers and vote for the APC. “You should be law abiding and avoid any violence,” Liman said.
“Bakura people are much aware of what Dankande did when he was a council chairman several times as well as Commissioner.
“APC as a law-abiding political party, remains the strongest political party in the state,” he said.
Speaking on the polls, the APC candidate, Dankande, thanked the party leadership for supporting his candidature and commended the party supporters for their support.
Edited By: Vincent Obi
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3vzg
- Coronavirus – Daily update on the status of COVID-19 statistics in Zambia (May 6, 2021)
- Manchester United cruise into Europa League final, Arsenal slump
- Mining Indaba expands advisory board for 2022
- Kogi Gov., Bello commiserates with Pastor Adeboye over son’s demise
- Angolan Petroleum Agency to host question and answer sessions for next application cycle
- FG inaugurates committees on National Policy on welding
- Coronavirus – Kenya: COVID-19 update (May 6, 2021)
- Leadership Centre, UNDP train 5000 civilian JTF in Yobe, Adamawa
- Coronavirus – Ethiopia: COVID-19 cases reported in Ethiopia (May 6, 2021)