APC mourns Ex-Zamfara ANPP Chairman, Nahuche
NNN: Zamfara Chapter of All Progressives Congress (APC) has described the death of a chieftain of the party and former Chairman of All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP), Alhaji Ibrahim-Nabature Nahuche, as a great loss, not only to the state but Nigeria in general.
APC Chairman in the state, Alhaji Tukur Danfulani, stated this in a condolence message issued in Gusau on Monday by the party’s Publicity Secretary, Yusuf Idris.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Nahuche died in the early hours of Monday at a private hospital in Kano, following a protracted illness.
“On behalf of state working committee and the entire members of the party in the state, Danfulani condoled with the family members of the deceased, Nahuche district and Bungudu local Government Area.
“Nabature’s death has created a large vacuum in the political and social development of our dear state, as he had served as a reference point to many of us in this regard.
“We also extend our condolences to Gov. Bello Matawalle and the state government,” Danfulani said.
The APC chairman prayed Allah to grant the deceased eternal rest in Jannatul Firdausi and give the family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss. (
- NADCEL 2022: Army wives donate items to children with disabilities
- What Is CFD Trading? How to Get Started with CFD Trading?
- Osun, a low hanging fruit –PDP
- NSCDC inducts 136 new recruits in Imo
- As the Transitional Period Nears its End, Inclusion of Women’s Voices Becomes Key for Enduring Peace in South Sudan
- IGP tasks new police constables on discipline, professionalism
- Ex- NAGAFF President sets agenda for Sambo
- Ethiopia parliament sets up body to probe mass killings
- 2023: Senatorial candidate appeals for calm, unity in PDP
- Cyprus reinforces face mask rule indoors
- Meta’s AI Machine Translation Research Helps Break Language Barriers
- Impeachment: Court fixes July 26 for judgment in Oyo Deputy Governor’s suit
- Bankrupt Sri Lanka asks Putin for fuel, tourists
- 2023: CSO tasks INEC on improved stakeholders’ enlightenment, mobilisation
- Kuje custodial attack: NSCDC describes slain personnel as a gallant officer
- Federal lawmaker congratulates Olowo of Owo in Ondo State at 56
- Delta Assembly passes Development, Property Authority Bill
- Kaduna govt. inaugurates committee for policy on private school operations
- Stakeholders call for increase in death notification
- Estate agent faces N3.4m land scam charge