The emergence of Mr. Omotoso was made by affirmation during a program organized at the mini pavilion, around the roundabout of Fajuyi, Ado-Ekiti.
The Chairman of the CPA Congress Election Committee for Ekiti, Yusuf Galambi, announced that Omotoso had been confirmed.
According to Mr. Galambi, 37 candidates have expressed interest in the various positions, while 36 have come for the preselection.
According to the chairman of the congressional electoral commission, all positions were contested without opposition.
Shortly after the assertion, Ekiti APC’s new chairman, Omotoso, told reporters that he had taken the party to an enviable level.
He assured that his leaders would ensure that the CPA wins a historic victory in the upcoming 2022 governor elections in Ekiti and the 2023 general elections.
The Nigerian news agency recalls that Paul Omotoso is the chairman of the party’s interim committee in Ekiti.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3D47
- Tens of thousands protest Austria compulsory vaccination
- French minister flies to Caribbean islands after mooting autonomy
- James Bond fan Fiala named Czech prime minister
- Buhari charges agric varsities to bridge food insecurity gap
- NIPC partners Isreali Embassy on i-FAIR 2021/22
- Solomon Islands PM says riots ‘orchestrated’ to remove him
- Australia detects first Covid Omicron infections
- Honduras braces for trouble in presidential election
- Bridge bank option prevents systemic crisis in banking operations- NDIC
- Chinese police capture North Korean convict on the run
- Sustain aggressive offensive against insurgents, bandits – COAS tasks troops
- Nigeria can be peaceful, united if leaders value every section of Nigeria – Jonathan
- NTI trains 7,000 teachers in Special Needs, Disabilities
- Lawyer cautions youths against social media addiction
- Fishermen applaud Buhari’s response to Nembe oil spill