By Raji Rasak
Mr. Joseph Agoro, leader of the All Progressive Party (APC) in Badagry, Lagos state, on Sunday urged political leaders to support the federal government in urgently tackling the wave of insecurity in Nigeria.
Agoro gave the advice while speaking to reporters during his 70th birthday celebration in Badagry.
According to him, this is not the Nigeria of our dreams; I’m a member of the ruling CPA, honestly the country should be better than that.
“The responsibility of every government is the safety of life and property.
“Whatever you want to become in life, safety is paramount. When you want a business to grow, there has to be security, and if there isn’t security, you can’t have a business.
“I want to call on our leaders to resolve all the security issues that the country is currently facing,” he said.
Agoro, also a former executive secretary of the Badagry local government region, recalled how he managed to get the council in the 1990s while in charge of council administration.
“Our leaders must address and end the challenge of insecurity in Nigeria.
“Everything that is happening in the country today can be stopped within 72 hours, if our leaders are serious and sincere to deal with it,” he said.
Agoro insisted that all leaders, from the governor to council chairmen, Oba and traditional leaders, were aware of the problems of insecurity in the country and should therefore jointly find ways to address them. .
While celebrating his 70th birthday, the leader of the APC said he had dedicated his life to God and his community.
“I am happy and fulfilled, I give glory to God. God has done wonderfully well for me. He blessed me, my children, my wife and my family, ”he said.
According to the monarch, I thank God for his life, I am happy with what I see here today.
“When you are kind, many people gather around you. Today Agoro is 70 years old. At 70, he looks younger than his age, ”he said. (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yK8
- Bird flu: Bauchi govt. kills about 27,000 birds to curtail spread
- Heirs Oil & Gas announces the appointments of its CEO and Board of Directors
- NCDC records 39 new infections, zero death
- Victor Campenaerts warming up for the Giro d’Italia time trial on Zwift
- Abuja residents count losses as FCDA demolishes illegal structures
- Rugby Africa Sevens Solidarity Camp: All matches will be broadcast live on Saturday and Sunday on Rugby Africa’s Facebook page and Rugby Africa’s YouTube channel
- Adimula Commissions PTI Skill Development Academy
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (May 6, 2021)
- JUSUN, PASAN strike to end soon – FG