The Angolan National Oil, Gas and Biofuels Agency (ANPG) has officially opened licensing blocks in the Bas-Congo onshore basin and the Kwanza onshore basin as part of its petroleum licensing cycle and gas 2020. This latest call for tenders is part of the agency’s current 2019-2025 hydrocarbon licensing strategy.
The current bid cycle is a manifestation of Angola‘s strategy for the continued award of 2019-2025 oil concessions which was approved and codified by Presidential Decree no. 52/19, of February 18, 2019.
It aims to extend research and assessment activities across sedimentary basins, increase geological knowledge of Angola’s hydrocarbon potential and invite a new wave of explorers to produce new discoveries.
For auction rules and procedures, please click here (https://bit.ly/3h6Q07v).
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3zrx
- Biden discusses Gaza conflict with Israeli, Palestinian leaders
- Gov. Buni for grants financial autonomy to judiciary in Yobe
- Egypt to host inaugural CAF Women’s Champions League finals
- NOUN VC urges 17,804 matriculating students to be studious, courageous
- Navy releases list of successful candidates for Basic Training School
- Flood: Gov. Yahaya warns residents against dumping refuse in drainages
- FG reiterates commitment to restore mangrove in Ogoniland
- Arsenal owner rejects bid from Spotify to take over club
- Abia govt. reiterates commitment to ban open grazing of cattle