By Emmanuel Oloniruha
The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) National Working Committee (NWC) has appointed former governor Idris Wada de Kogi as chair of the committee for selecting its candidates for the upcoming elections for governor of Anambra.
The party disclosed this in a statement released on Saturday by its national secretary for the organization, retired Col. Austin Akobundu, in Abuja.
Akobundu said the party also approved the appointment of the party’s Southeast Zone Secretary, Chief James Ugwu, as the secretary of the selection committee.
He said the scouting exercise is scheduled for Monday April 12 and Tuesday April 13 at the National Working Committee Room, Wadata Plaza, Abuja, at 9:00 a.m.
“Aspirants are expected to exercise exemplary conduct and strict observance of rules and regulations during the assessment, which will justify the trust placed in them by our party leadership,” he said. . (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yJ4
- Edo Assembly wants livestock farms registered
- JUSUN urges FG to deduct Judiciary funds from May FAAC
- Eid-el-Fitr: APC urges Nigerians to pray for country’s leaders, peace, unity
- WHO panel urges bold overhaul of pandemic prevention measures
- $540bn remittance flow reaches low-and-middle-income countries in 2020- WB
- Arsenal dent Chelsea’s Champions League push
- Kalu salutes Ekweremadu at 59
- NECO: 115 inmates credit English, Maths in Enugu
- Infinix Releases Award Winning NOTE 10 Pro Series Powerful Performance. Iconic design