By Emmanuel Oloniruha
The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) National Working Committee (NWC) has appointed former governor Idris Wada de Kogi as chair of the committee for selecting its candidates for the upcoming elections for governor of Anambra.
The party disclosed this in a statement released on Saturday by its national secretary for the organization, retired Col. Austin Akobundu, in Abuja.
Akobundu said the party also approved the appointment of the party’s Southeast Zone Secretary, Chief James Ugwu, as the secretary of the selection committee.
He said the scouting exercise is scheduled for Monday April 12 and Tuesday April 13 at the National Working Committee Room, Wadata Plaza, Abuja, at 9:00 a.m.
“Aspirants are expected to exercise exemplary conduct and strict observance of rules and regulations during the assessment, which will justify the trust placed in them by our party leadership,” he said. . (NOPE)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yJ4
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (May 6, 2021)
- JUSUN, PASAN strike to end soon – FG
- Coronavirus – Eswatini: COVID-19 daily update (May 6, 2021)
- Jagun emerges new president of computer professionals council
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Ministry of Health announcement (May 6, 2021)
- Lagos to connect 100 schools to internet in May – Sanwo-Olu
- #EndSARS: Insurance companies pay N4bn claims – NIA
- NCDC confirms 28 new COVID-19 infections in Nigeria
- Coronavirus – Daily update on the status of COVID-19 statistics in Zambia (May 6, 2021)