On behalf of Amen Healthcare and Empowerment Foundation, we would like to invite the media to a roundtable on AMEN’s projects in Nigeria focused on ending neglected tropical diseases (NTDs) through mass drugs administration, community engagement, and multi-sectoral involvement.
This media roundtable will hold on Thursday, 28th January 2020 at 2pm (GMT+1)and also look at the World Health Organisation’s 2030 NTD roadmap and what it means for Nigeria in terms of alleviating the burden of NTDs by the WHO’s 2030 timeline.
Amen Healthcare and Empowerment Foundation is an organization, partnering with the Federal Ministry of Health in Nigeria, Gombe State, and Osun State Government to intervene in several health programmes including prevention of Cancer, Blindness and Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs).
- Chief Rita Aizehi Aimiuwu Oguntoyinbo, Founder and President of the Amen Healthcare and Empowerment Foundation
- Toluhi Lanre Michael, Data Analyst, Data Manager at Amen Healthcare and Empowerment Foundation
- Adebayo Abayomi , documentary photographer, mass administration of medicine (MAM) campaign photographer
Day and time: Thursday, 28th January 2020 at 2pm (GMT+1)
Location: Zoom http://bit.ly/3qTkCuF
Media kit: please see through the link : https://bit.ly/2YdqgeM
- Professor Umar Danbatta to deliver the Bullion lecture
- SouthBridge Investments announces innovative joint venture with Charles Kié as CEO
- African Energy Chamber Advisory Board book now available for pre-order
- Africa LNG report now available: Mozambique at the forefront of global gas development
- Vodacom Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and Mondia launch the first maternal health service of its kind in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Africa can and must decide how to harness its natural resources, especially with gas (by NJ Ayuk)
- Hapag-Lloyd opens new office in Kenya
- 5th for Clarke at the Royal Bernard Drome Classic
- Are you self-employed in Equatorial Guinea? (By Pablo Mitogo and Ana Vizcarro Dyombe)
- ENGIE acquires a 100 MW concentrated solar power plant in South Africa