By Muftau Ogunyemi
On Thursday April 1, Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State begins a 15-day work leave, as the first payment of his 2021 annual leave.
This is contained in a statement made available to journalists Thursday in Akure by Mr. Richard Olatunde, chief press secretary of the governor.
The statement said the governor conveyed the development in a letter to the Speaker of the House of Assembly, Mr. Bamidele Oleyelogun.
According to the press release, the leave will begin from Thursday April 1 to Friday April 23, 2021, both days included.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3ywQ
- LASG to partner German firm on agribusiness
- Kano Govt to inaugurate waste recycling project, create 4,000 jobs –official
- FG delegation to visit Ghana over Nigerian/Ghanaian traders’ conflict
- NGX opens week upbeat with N59bn growth
- Kwara launches interest-free loans for young entrepreneurs
- Only FG can guarantee financial autonomy for judiciary, says SAN
- FG declares Wednesday, Thursday, as Public Holidays to mark Eid-eI-Fitr celebration
- Army debunks alleged deployment of only Northern officers to S/East
- Buhari congratulates designer of National Flag, Michael Akinkunmi at 85