The number of confirmed cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Africa reached 4,330,666 on Saturday, the African Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC) said.
Africa CDC, the African Union (AU) specialist health agency, said the pandemic toll stood at 115,191 as 3,888,495 patients across the continent recovered from the disease .
South Africa has recorded 1,556,242 cases of COVID-19, the most among African countries, followed by Morocco, with 500,984 cases, and Tunisia with 268,837 cases, it was noted. (Xinhua / NAN)
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3yIM
- Netflix acquires Mekwunye’s film “One Lagos Night”
- Coronavirus – Kenya: COVID-19 update (May 11, 2021)
- UK seeks tariff exemption on solar equipment
- The newest TECNO CAMON 17 Pro has raised the bar for selfie smartphones, allowing users to express themselves creatively in their own way
- “About a Boy” the winner of the Nollywoodweek Film Festival 2021
- Energy Capital & Power Confirms High Level Sponsors for South Sudan Oil & Power 2021 Event
- APC Edo felicitates with Muslims on Eid-el Fitri
- Eid el-Fitr: A time to renew Nigeria’s pact with destiny – PDP
- Southern Senators’ Forum lauds governors on security steps