As of March 6, 2021, two African Union member states were reporting 29 cases, 13 deaths (CFR: 45%) and 4 recoveries from Ebola virus disease.
Since the last report, one (1) new confirmed case and two (2) new deaths have been reported in Guinea
DR Congo (11 cases; 4 deaths; 2 healings) by health zone: Biena: (5 cases; 3 deaths), Butembo (3; 0), Katwa: (2; 1), Musienene: (1; 0). Two (2) healthcare workers are among the confirmed cases.
Guinea (18; 9; 2) by region: Conakry (1; 0; 1), N’Zérékore (17; 9; 1). Five (5) health workers are among the confirmed cases.
* Figures for Africa are taken from official reports from RCC and Member States; case = probable and confirmed cumulative.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3ydn
- Residents of Kano and Katsina accuse manufacturers of cement price
- Coronavirus – Rwanda: COVID-19 update (April 14, 2021)
- Greece lifts quarantine requirement for tourists
- NAFDAC impound vehicle loaded with unhealthy drugs and vaccines
- Afghanistan respects US troop withdrawal – Presidential Aid
- Stepping up vigilance as Africa deploys COVID-19 vaccines
- NOA to organize youth summit in Bauchi state
- IG dissolves surveillance units in Lagos, Port Harcourt
- NSF: Why I took Naija Ratels FC to Benin – Edeh