The founder and president of APO Group, Nicolas Pompigne-Mognard (www.Pompigne-Mognard.com) met today with the president of the organizing committee of the African Cup of Nations (COCAN) 2023, Minister François Albert Amichia, during a meeting in Abidjan. , Ivory Coast.
The meeting was held to discuss media coverage of the African Cup of Nations (CAN) football tournament to be held in Côte d’Ivoire in 2023 (www.CotedIvoire2023.org). Robins Tchale-Watchou, CEO of Vivendi Sports, was also present at the meeting.
The Africa Cup of Nations is the main international men’s football competition in Africa and the largest and most important sports competition on the African continent.
APO Group (www.APO-opa.com), the leading pan-African communications consultancy and press release distribution service, leads a consortium of leading content production and distribution partners who have joined forces to promote this prestigious event and present it. to the public in Africa and around the world.
In collaboration with Getty Images, the world leader in visual communication, and Eurovision, the television network supervised by the European Broadcasting Union (EBU), APO Group will manage all media coverage during CAN 2023, including the production, distribution and monitoring of texts, photos, videos and sound clips.
All content produced and distributed by the consortium will help increase the visibility of CAN’s sponsors by bringing unprecedented international exposure and attention to an event steeped in African history.
The organization of CAN 2023 by Côte d’Ivoire comes almost 40 years after the first edition of the competition in 1984. Much has changed in the country since then. The capital, Abidjan, is today a prosperous cosmopolitan city of more than 6 million inhabitants. Seven other cities across the country will host matches, and the entire tournament will be built on quality infrastructure and a recognized sense of hospitality.
The consortium led by APO Group will seek to capitalize on this by highlighting Côte d’Ivoire itself, as well as the elite sport that takes place there. The three companies in the consortium have a rich history of packaging and delivering sports content that captures the imaginations of people around the world.
APO Group is the pan-African public relations agency for FIFA, Rugby Africa, NBA, Basketball Africa League and works with many other leading sports organizations.
Getty Images photographers have covered the world’s biggest sporting events for decades. Getty Images is the official photographer or photographic partner of over 80 of the world’s leading sports organizations, leagues and clubs, including FIFA and the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
Eurovision is the premier choice of media service provider for many media organizations and sports federations around the world, producing and broadcasting live sporting events, current events and entertainment from around the world, on all platforms.
“I would like to thank Mr. Amichia for a warm welcome and a productive meeting,” said APO Group founder and president Nicolas Pompigne-Mognard. “As a proud African organization, APO Group is committed to the President of Côte d’Ivoire. and the people of Côte d’Ivoire. We will do everything possible to make the Africa Cup of Nations an international success and that this beautiful country has the opportunity to shine on the world stage.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3Djm
- US Fashion designer Virgil Abloh, 41, dies of cancer
- FCT badminton club hosts maiden championship in Kubwa
- World Bank, El-Rufai applaud Kyari, as NNPC intensifies petroleum sector reform
- WHO Stands with African Nations and Calls for Borders to Remain Open
- NDLEA intercepts 12,385kg “Loud” marijuana in Lagos
- Incorporate recommendations into teaching curriculum to take Art Schools forward — Rector YABATECH
- “1115 C of O’s Yet to Be Collected by Applicants” – Oyo Govt
- CAC deploys e-Platform for registration of LLPs coy
- NSE, COREN commends Gov. Abiodun On Infrastructural Development
- UK to enforce new Covid rules from Tuesday
- Tens of thousands protest Austria compulsory vaccination
- French minister flies to Caribbean islands after mooting autonomy
- James Bond fan Fiala named Czech prime minister
- Buhari charges agric varsities to bridge food insecurity gap
- NIPC partners Isreali Embassy on i-FAIR 2021/22