Three laborers were killed and five others were injured when fire erupted in an oil refinery in Faisalabad district of Pakistan’s east Punjab province on Monday night, local media reported.
The factory was housing about 100,000 liters of oil when fire erupted in one of its chambers, ARY news reported, adding that several laborers are still feared to be trapped inside the building.
The five injured laborers have been shifted to a nearby hospital in a critical condition, the report added.
Rescue teams and firefighters rushed to the site following the incident, and are trying to extinguish the fire with the help of eight fire engines, according to the report.
The cause of the fire has not been determined yet.
Short Link: https://wp.me/pcj2iU-3hBW
- Police arrest suspected murderer of 29-year-old man in Ebonyi
- Kebbi to 10,000 loan seekers AGMIES – Official
- Chief Justice Delta inaugurates Abraka’s Judicial Division
- PSDC provides motorized water bodies to remote communities in Kebbi
- NPA appoints 4 CEOs, 8 AGMs – Official
- Gunmen kill Amotekun’s body in Oyo
- NGX indices increase by 0.29% on GTBank and Lafarge Africa rally
- Senate holds minute’s silence for Bode Olowoporoku
- We did our best to save Nigeria from insecurity – Ex CDS, Olonisakin